November 22, 2014, 01:50:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the NEW KegelCoach Community Forum! To protect your privacy, registration for this forum is separate from the KegelCoach member site, so please create a forum-specific User ID and Password for this forum which you'll need to post here. See you inside!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "When do I hold the squeeze during intercourse?"  (Read 14643 times)
KegelCoachTeam
Administrator

« on: April 15, 2009, 03:34:26 AM »

Hello members,

Here's another great question by a fellow member that I'd like to share with you:

"When do I hold the squeeze during intercourse?"

ANSWER:

You only need to do one firm squeeze if you feel yourself nearing ejaculation. The power of your PC muscle, when strengthened sufficiently, should allow you to halt ejaculation, whereas a weak PC would not be capable of doing so. Just hold the squeeze until you feel the sensation of needing to ejaculate stop.

NOTE: Until your pubococcygeus muscle is strong enough, this might be tough to do. (Personally, it was for me... but then it got easier.) You might squeeze as hard as you can, but still cum. (Which might happen if you simply waited too long to begin squeezing.*)  So if this happens to you... just keep at it. Each time this happens, it just tells you that you need to work your pc muscle more. It's kind of a self-test.

This can be practiced via masturbation, if you choose. Get yourself really close and then squeeze firmly and hold it until the feeling subsides. The stronger your PC becomes, the more effective it will become.

There is also another benefit of Kegels that our male users report. A more powerful PC can also help you last longer overall--meaning allowing you to engage in intercourse and prolonging the time it takes you to ejaculate. It seems that a strong PC helps "relax" the ejaculatory "hair trigger" that some men sometimes experience. Of course, exercise affects different people in different ways, and the only way to know how your body will respond is by experimentation. (Which isn't so bad, considering the kind of experimentation you'd likely do!)

*Be aware that there is what's called "the point of inevitability" when nothing will allow you (or any male in the world, for that matter) to stop ejaculation. An army could march through your bedroom door and still, you'd cum. (Quite an image, huh?) In other words, you can't push this point too far without ejaculating, and only you can make the judgment when this is.

If you have any questions regarding this topic, or any others, let us know!

Sincerely,
Steve R.
KegelCoach Support Team
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 01:02:42 AM by KegelCoachTeam » Logged
John_Ron

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 12:56:27 PM »

I just posted and found my answer here Smiley

I have another question; If I am about to ejaculate, should I pull-out then kegel till is stops (prevent it) or just keep inside the vagina? Thanks
J
shgfosho

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 04:22:59 AM »

Was wondering about this as well.  I've heard a lot of conflicting stories, but this makes the most sense.
anon144

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 09:38:13 AM »

wait, so during penetration, you squeeze while continuing penetration, or should you pull out and squeeze?
KegelCoachTeam
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 02:49:45 AM »

I just posted and found my answer here Smiley

I have another question; If I am about to ejaculate, should I pull-out then kegel till is stops (prevent it) or just keep inside the vagina? Thanks
J

Hi John,

It's perfectly fine to do your squeeze without exiting. If at first you find it too difficult, it's also OK to exit first. As your PC and squeeze get stronger, you'll likely not ever have to pull out prior to doing the squeeze.

If you have any questions regarding this topic, or any others, let us know!

Sincerely,
Steve R.
KegelCoach Support Team
KegelCoachTeam
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 04:18:14 AM »

>>I can halt it
but ...either the following happens

1) halt it...but the feeling so strong that once get started again, soon climax
2) ejaculation inside! >>

A strong PC muscle won't cause you to not have orgasms. It will give you better control of them. If your PC muscle is strong enough and you're able to halt your ejaculation, you would then want to allow some without additional stimulation before continuing. How much time is entirely personal... you'd need to do some experimentation.  Wink 
KegelCoachTeam
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 01:06:13 AM »

I mean I can halt ejaculation

but I the penis cannot stay hard after i squeeze just like as if I do ejaculate

We haven't heard any reports of the mere act of squeezing causing loss of erection unless you began your squeeze too late and had a "partial" orgasm. Anyone who has had this issue, please share your experiences. If this happens continually, you might want to contact a medical professional.

miked408

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 01:16:03 AM »

Is it possible to continuously thrust while squeezing your PC muscles during the "point of no return?"

I was masturbating and tried to squeeze my PC muscles as hard as I possibly could as I continued to "thrust" -- It seemed to "partially" stop my ejaculation. I came in smaller spurts but couldn't hold it all back.

This made me think that it's possible to continue vigorous thrusting while squeezing hard until the sensation passes -- so, thrusting continuously WITHOUT ejaculation.

Is this possible?
Is this healthy?
Is this safe for all of my bodily mechanisms? Will anything burst if I keep trying this?

Thanks!
KegelCoachTeam
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 02:14:03 PM »

Is it possible to continuously thrust while squeezing your PC muscles during the "point of no return?"

I was masturbating and tried to squeeze my PC muscles as hard as I possibly could as I continued to "thrust" -- It seemed to "partially" stop my ejaculation. I came in smaller spurts but couldn't hold it all back.

This made me think that it's possible to continue vigorous thrusting while squeezing hard until the sensation passes -- so, thrusting continuously WITHOUT ejaculation.

Is this possible?
Is this healthy?
Is this safe for all of my bodily mechanisms? Will anything burst if I keep trying this?

Thanks!

Great question. By its very definition, once you reach the "point of no return", this is when your body is programmed to ejaculate. By developing a very strong pc muscle, you can stop ejaculation when you feel yourself approaching this point or getting so close that you feel as if you continue for even just a little longer you will ejaculate. Compare this to the average guy who has poor pc control. He will find it difficult if not impossible to stop when he approaches this point. With a strong pc muscle--which consistent Kegel training can give you--you have a far greater ability to stall off your ejaculation once that feeling starts to mount. You might be able to continue to thrust while you are firmly flexing your pc, however that would be quite challenging as you're allowing the same sensation that brought you to the point of near ejaculation to continue while you're attempting to stall doing so. If you're up for a challenge, go for it. But unless your pc is quite powerful as a result of many months of Kegel training, it would likely only result in frustration. As far as safety goes, we know of nothing anywhere that states that forestalling ejaculation is unhealthy. In fact, it's one of the purposes of developing a strong pc. If you go too long without ejaculating although continuing to be stimulated in any manner, you might experience "blue balls," slang for vasocongestion, a temporary unpleasant aching sensation that is relieved by ejaculation itself. Learn more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls

Keep the great questions coming.

Sincerely,
Steve R.
KegelCoach Support Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: